(Photo) On the 2nd of May 2010, Katherine Mary Joyce, the daughter of William Joyce and the inspiration of the Guardian of Childhood series, passed away. Her kind, funny yet fierce attitude brought the spark to the creation of the Guardian of Childhood series, all from a question she asked her father almost a decade ago.
Unfortunately, at 18 years old, she died from a brain tumor- passed away before she can see the franchise unfold. Yet, even though she is gone from us, her memory shall stay strong and bold.
I hope that she is up there, sitting on the moon with Manny himself, looking down on the earth as the franchise she inspired expands and grows; watching after her father, guarding him like he has done for her.
To Mary Katherine Joyce, a guardian fierce and true.
- nice-qts likes this
- anonymous-ninja reblogged this from quillowl
- aleksandrasworld likes this
- silentoartmerya likes this
- ashotatlife likes this
- sweetlyshyprincess reblogged this from quillowl
- erbear411 likes this
- paradoxmagic reblogged this from quillowl
- paradoxmagic likes this
- d34dr4nd0m5 likes this
- lalagirgurl reblogged this from quillowl
- phoenixwolf13 reblogged this from quillowl
- phoenixwolf13 likes this
- quillowl posted this